Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Monday, October 20, 2008

Step By Step..

I'm kinda of ashamed to admit this but Jc and I a great time... We went to the NKOTB (New Kids On The Block) concert. It was a great blast from the past. I have to say Jc really wanted to go and I thought he was kidding but I'm really glad he got tickets. If you were wondering the place was full of screaming women the age 25-35. Jc was a little shocked at first with all the women around but once the boys came out we were 10 again remembering the words and dance moves.
Saturday was wonderful too.. My Mema and Papa came in town to see little miss Hailey. She is their first great grand kid. Plus my Papa has been working very hard for a year to make me a wooden cradle, for my kids. He was able to finish it and bring it with them. The neat thing about this is that 30 years ago he made my mom one (which we were using till he brought mine) for when she had my sister. Now my sister and I will always have a piece of my Papa with us for the rest of our life. I love you very much Papa and Mema... and the cradle is beautiful!! Thank You!! After we tested the cradle out.. we were off to the pumpkin patch. Where Hailey sleep through the whole thing. But we did get some great pictures.
Sunday was another fun filled day with Mema and Papa... only Hailey got a tummy ache in the evenings and fought sleep. But with every ones help we finally got her feeling better and sleeping.














3 comments:

The Groves Family said...

I love all the new pictures! Your new craddle is beautiful- what a wonderful and special treasure that will be for many more years!

The Hines Family said...

I had some friends that went to the NKOTB concert too. I haven't gotten a report from them yet, though. Too funny!
The cradle is beautiful!

Summer said...

the cradle is gorgeous. what a very special gift. and hailey is just too precious!

Our Buddies