Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another fun filled weekend

Well, Friday we had another play date at Kim's House, with Callie and Casen. It was great and relaxing. Brandi brought Carson and Valerie brought Kinsley and Kolby. The weather was great we just sat on the back porch and talked while the kids played. I do have to say, I was a horrible mother and forgot ro bring extra cloths for Hailey. And wouldn't you know she has a massive blow out. So Casen was gracious enough to let us borrow one of his favorite green and blue dinosaur outfit for the rest of the day. After lunch Hailey and I had a few more errands to run... surprisingly she slept the whole time. Then while Jc was at his football game, Hailey and I had a wonderful evening together. She was so pleasant and just sat with me looking around.

Hailey looking around

Hailey in her borrowed outfit..thanks Casen

Kolby.. he is so cute

Kinsley and Callie playing

Carson taking pictures of the girls



Saturday we watched the Red Raiders have another victory!! Way to go Tech!! On a side note, Jc and I sadly decide to give up our football ticket next weekend. Even though it is the biggest game, Tech and UT. We just aren't ready to drive that far with Hailey in the car and we are not ready to leave her for the weekend. Saturday Night Nana babysat while Jc and I went out with his parents, to the Go Rodeo Roundup!! It was a great evening and Jc even won a sign football by Emmit Smith in the raffle. But we got home really late...which wasn't a big deal for Hailey because she had been asleep. But mom and dad only a few hours till she woke up. Which right on the dot she was up a 3:45 and then again at 6. Then she decide that she didn't want to sleep anymore. So after fighting her sleep... and I was getting no sleep, Jc took here out of our room and rocked her so that I could get a good hour in to sleep. He is such a wonderful husband. Then Sunday, we had Lindsay, Michael, Vandi, Todd, and Cambria over to watch the Cowboys play. Hailey got to meet little miss Cambria. Hopefully soon Hailey will be able to really play with her. It was a great afternoon with our guest and Hailey even behaved for them. So overall we had a good fun filled weekend!!





No comments:

Our Buddies