

Hailey is 4weeks old... wow times sure does go by fast!! I look at her everyday and she is growing and changing to me. She now weighs 9 pounds. Things that she started doing is following things with her eyes and really holding her head up. She is awake and alert more during the day... but still not ready to entertain herself in a swing or bouncy chair. I put her in one of them for about 10 minutes a day (really that's how long she will let it last)!! It just gets hard having to hold her all day just so she can look around. But I have become great at doing things one handed and multi tasking. Today was a great day Mimi came and watched Hailey while I went to my eye appointment. Then Parker and Kelly stop by for lunch... where poor Parker got a bump on his head:(, sorry dude!! Then I took Jc's advice.... Hailey and I took a long nap together on the couch!! It was a well needed nap for me. Then Hailey went on her first run. I have been walk/running on the treadmill when Hailey sleeps, but this evening I wanted to get out of the house. So I put her in her stroller and off we went. She did wonderful... slept through the whole run.
2 comments:
She's growing so fast!! Doesn't feel so good to get out and get exercise? I'm glad she slept through all of it. :)
at first i thought that she looked a lot like jc, but now i think that she looks so much like tiff. anyways, she is a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment