I have really bad about updating our blog... but I think that I have things down now. I learned today that I can download photos and breastfeed... So I think things are slowly coming together. Well a week ago today I was in a delivery room and Hailey was born!! Wow time has flown bye and I'm loving every minute of it. I can't wait to be cleared from my doctor next week... as I like to call it "getting my privileges back to drive". Our families have been wonderful making sure I'm resting and not over doing it. So thank you all, we really appreciate everything. Hailey has been wonderful so far... knock on wood... I'm waiting for the fussy stages. Right now she is sleeping 4 hours or I have to wake her to eat at night... my pedi said that breastfed babies would eat every 2-3hours... so when does this start??? Breastfeeding is going wonderful and I'm blessed that Hailey has taken to it so well. Hailey is wonderful and like every mom I think she is the most beautiful baby in the whole wide world!! Like every new parents the only hard thing is the lack of sleep, which you just adjust to. I'm so proud to be a parent and to watch Jc interact with his daughter!! I can't explain how over joyed I am. Today I was able to catch one of those sleeping smiles... which is perfect for her one week photo!! Here are some more photos from the week!!
Wishing Mema Happy Birthday on 9-29-08

Looking Around


Sleeping what I do best

My One week smile

Look all in one piece after my first night alone with my parents

First bath

Not liking this bath thing

Looking at My Daddy after my horrible bath

First smile caught while sleeping on Uncle Trav's chest
3 comments:
Aweee!!! She is sooo beautiful!! I love all the pictures and I can't wait to meet her! BTW, after you said you got the BF (breastfeeding) thing and downloading pics thing down I was actually got a visual of you doing the both of those! Haha anyway, love ya!
I love the smiling photo! That is priceless!!! Keep me more updated!!! I want to practically BE THERE in the room on this blog :). TE AMO HAILEY!!!
Precious!! What a sweet smile! Can't wait to see her next Friday.
Post a Comment