Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Note from the Editor

Working on Tummy Time!! Doing a good Job lifting her head.



Even though she is so cute, that is so not a cute face!! I think she hates bows!

Ok I would like to make a side note. After talking to my mother, who has always edited my English papers or helped me with my spelling. She was getting a lot of laughs with my grammar on the blog. I tend to think faster then I type. So let the record show "I'm not a good writer and English was not my favorite subject". So please feel free to laugh and smile at my grammar mistakes... because there will be more to come.
Today Hailey and I..... VOTED. Well, Hailey slept through her first voting process but that was better then her fussing. We even went to target afterwards to get some black pants for her to wear. She needed them for Saturday to show her red and black power, for the big game!! GO RED RAIDERS!!

4 comments:

Summer said...

she is doing so good at holding her head up, wow! kynli and i also went to target yesterday and black pants were on our list too (so she could wear them with her tech stuff on saturday) but they only had one pair at they were 9 months :( so i guess i will have to try another target today!

Paige said...

my mom makes fun of my grammar too. I just type what I am thinking and don't necessarily reread it and look for punctuation errors. Who cares? Cute baby, oh and I love your idea of a swaddle bath, I'm going to do that with this baby #2.

Vandi said...

Hailey is doing so good on her tummy time!! I know what you mean about the black pants. I luckily found some for Cambria's Halloween shirt. We will be thinking of you in Lubbock this weekend!!!

Julie Adams Gray said...

Well, on all of my cards and e-mails from you I have noticed you always leave out a few words. I just stick in what words I feel should be there! Tell Lindita it's normal for you... because you are a genius!!!

Our Buddies