Hailey is 2 weeks old... It is amazing how fast they grow. She is already losing her newborn baby face. I'm now learning how to multi-task. Yesterday I was able to make cookies and hold Hailey. We had another adventure out with Nana yesterday. I needed to go to my 2 week check-up, so Nana drove me... The good news is I'm now cleared to drive. The day went very well, poor Hailey had to sleep in her car seat for about 3hours, why we waited in the doctors office... then by the time we made it to the restaurant to eat she was ready to eat also. I never thought that I would be one to breastfeed in a public place... but with my nifty hooter hider I was able to fed Hailey and eat myself. Today was Hailey's first time to be in the actually infant bath tub (her cord fell off), and she loved it. I used my NICU stills & give her a swaddle bath so it wasn't as shocking to her. Here are some more pics of her second week of life!! I was able to get some of her many faces she likes to make.
We tried the bow head thing.. not liking it very much


Our lazy day in our PJ's

This one is for Julie... look I can pose like you with my hand on my face:)

Trying out the swing... didn't last very long

Laying on my monkey

In my first restaurant


My first Tube Bath



Digger.. He loves Hailey, always needs to know where she is

Some of my many faces.. 2weeks old today



Gabbie.. she is learning to like Hailey
3 comments:
she is just precious. i am still trying to decide who she looks like! glad to hear things are going well. and you are super brave for the doing the whole breastfeeding thing in public. i was always too scared to try. i was so afraid that i was going to flash someone...not cool! so i would (and still do) pump and then just give her a bottle. i am a big chicken....:)
Ha! Loving the sorority pose!!! I cannot figure out who she looks like either - is she the milkman's child? Well, I'm glad my protege is having so much fun. I am also glad her big "brother and sister" are ensuring she is always okay - good guard dogs! Maybe I can come see her on Thanksgiving!!! Keep updating the blog - I look forward to it!!!
She is just the most precious thing ever! I wish I could see her in person! I agree with the other two... I'm still trying to figure out who she looks like....hmmmm!?!?!
Post a Comment