
Friday was a big day for us... It started with a lunch play date at our house with Erin(her 2 kids Josh & Dylan) and Melinda(her daughter Audriana). The neat thing is Melinda and I were only a week apart when we were pregnant, so we were prego partners. It was great having someone to relate to when you were pregnant and to compare what we are going through with our new little ones.
Audriana(2.5weeks), Dylan(3months), Hailey(1 week)

Long time buddies before they were born

Later that night I needed to get out of the house... since Jc had football, My mom came and pick Hailey & I up, to go hang out at Aunt Wendi and Uncle Mark's house (since I still couldn't drive due to my c-section). It was Hailey and Mom's first outing... It went very well and was wonderful to get out of the house :)
Aunt Wendi (PS your new house is looking beautiful)

Then Saturday Chandler and Jordan finally got to meet little miss Hailey...
Chandler and Hailey

Jordan and Hailey

The whole family

Then later Saturday afternoon we went to Parker's first birthday...but I didn't get a picture because Parker was taking his nap and then Hailey was ready to go when he woke up. Happy Birthday Parker!!
Then Sunday was our day of rest... or should I say mommy & daddy's day of rest. We took naps and did nothing. When you have a baby you need to have lazy days... you realize that you can't always do the things you need, so just take a break.
3 comments:
Look how big she is getting!!! Cambria has the same polka dot onesie!! :)
I love the pic of JC catching a nap with Hailey. How precious! Is she a Daddy's girl?
She is growing fast! I love all her different facial expressions..they really make me laugh! Glad to hear things are going well! I hope to meet Miss Hailey when we are in SA in <2 weeeks! Love ya!
Post a Comment