Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Friday, October 31, 2008

Hailey Bear is 5weeks


To Celebrate turning 5 weeks Hailey had to get her Hep B shot and we went to the Zoo with some of my co-workers. It's great being a nurse because we don't work but 3 days a week. Plus, I get 12 weeks off to be with Hailey. I took a picture of my Hailey bear with the bears!! Right now we are in between diapers... after many blow outs and a blow out all over me yesterday (which rushed aunt wendi out the door).... today we are trying the size 1 diapers. No more newborn diapers :(. My baby is growing up!! But the size 1 are just a little big, hopefully I won't have more leaking, till she grows into them. Hailey now weighs 10 pounds and loves to look around. Plus, she loves to fight sleep, which blows Jc and my minds because that's all we think about. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween... I want pictures posted by Monday of all your cute costumes!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
One of our many Halloween outfits - 5 weeks old

Hailey Bear and the Bear at the Zoo (thats the bear way in the back)

Bibs and Bows(playing dress up... which she doesn't like)

Looking at herself in the mirror

Hello

No comments:

Our Buddies