Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Re-Cap of the weekend and 6 weeks

OK Friday we spent Halloween night at Wendi and Mark's because JC had a football game!! Hailey was very good and mostly slept during her first Halloween!!




Saturday Hailey got to meet Lindsay and Jeff. Oh and the rest of the Yeakley Clan!! Lins and I have been best friends since 4Th grade... we have lots of stories. I'm just glad that she is feeling better and I get to share this joy in my life with her. Stay Healthy...




Then Saturday night was the Big Night for the Red Raiders (Number 2 team)!! What a game... there was lots of screaming and yelling in our house.




Yesterday Hailey turned 6 weeks. Here are some things we are working on:
1. Morning time is when she is the most happiest and that's when we play on the play mat.
2. We are using the bumbo seat to work on our head control.
3. She still loves to fight sleep.
4. Sleeping 5-6 hours once asleep at night
5. starting to smile

Yesterday we had lunch with the girls... But what was neat about this Lunch is that 2of my co-workers brought there baby girls Audriana (7weeks old) and Mackenna (who was born the day after Hailey). It was a great lunch comparing stories!!


3 comments:

Summer said...

so cute!. kynli has that white dress that hailey has on AND that denim dress that that other baby has on (but she has never worn it)!!!! hope things are going well!

Julie Adams Gray said...

There is a picture in your header where I swear I am looking at your baby picture. I think there should be a photo of Julie and Hailey... Thanksgiving? But, I'm FLYING meaning noooo carro... unless we convince the ole pops to let me drive to see my niece.

HILER said...

Love that smile! I can't wait to see her.

Our Buddies