Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Momma

Well, I'm not yet in my old jeans... and I needed more pants to wear, because I only have one pair of maternatey jeans(which I can't wear forever). With winter, or shall I say cooler weather coming!! I need more jeans. So I broke down and bought ** size jeans (bigger then I would ever buy) till my body gets back to shape. I don't feel as wide as the pants are, but you don't realize how your hips spread out when your pregnant. What is the average time frame for your body to get back to it's shape or does it ever??? I have been working out, so I'm giving myself till the end of December before I freak out. So while big momma wears her jeans...Hailey on the other hand in slowly growing into her 0-3 month outfits. So you will notice that some of her outfits are big in certain spots!! Wish that was my problem. :)




4 comments:

LyndseyS said...

Hi Tiff! I'm Lyndsey...a friend of Wendi's. We've met, so I'm not some weirdo...lol. I stumbled upon your blog, and I must say you have a precious baby girl!

When my second was about 6 weeks old and I had breastfeeding established, I put mself on Weight Watchers. Best thing I ever, ever did. I think it was both the breastfeeding AND Weight Watchers plan, but I was dropping the pounds like you would not believe. I delivered Allie at 198 and within 4 months of starting the program I was at my original pre-pregnancy weight (I say original because I held on to 20 pounds from my first one...eesh).

Anyways, your body changes in ways that blow the mind, but I am a huge advocate of Weight Watchers. Just thought I would pass it on to a fellow mommy!

Paige said...

It took me almost a whole year. I gained 60 though, so I had a lot to lose. I breasfed for a year and once I stopped, I felt comfortable cutting out a lot of calories and I lost the last little bit which was on my tummy. But my body is not the same no matter what I weigh but I barely even remember what the old body looked like now.

Summer said...

i dont think that you are a big momma at all. i think that you look great! somedays dont you just wish that you could wear your maternity jeans ALL of the time. those things were great! even though i weigh about 25-30 pounds less now than when i got pregnant (and this is only because i only gained 4 pounds when i was pregnant with kynli due to be so sick for so long :() and from breastfeeding, but my body will NEVER look the same again. luckily no stretch marks, but everything is flabby and needs a lot of toning. give it some time, and you will be back to your pre-pregnancy self in no time. you really do look great!

The Creswell Crew said...

Dont worry about it. Everyone always say it takes at least nine months to get back to normal. It will eventually go away and you wont remeber. you look great and the little one is so cute!

Our Buddies