Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hailey's first travels and thanksgiving

Well, it has been a while since I posted a blog... we were out of town!! So this blog will be long, sorry. We started our first vaction with Hailey last Saturday. We went to Houston for Jackson's first birthday. Hailey did wonderful in the car, slept the whole way. Hailey and Jackson finally met and I will say they make a cute couple. Hillary did a great job with wacko's birthday and the cake was great. So, that even we watch the worst tech game ever and we all went to bed depressed :( On sunday we packed up and headed to east texas to the farm. Hailey did wonderful again in the car. We spent 4 days at the farm with my parents and my grandparents. But JC and I both got bad stomach flu's while we were there. Luckley I got it sunday night... JC and my mom stayed up all night taking care of me and Hailey. Let me tell you, if you are a breastfeeding mother with the flu it is not fun(I will not get into details). Luckley I brought formula and JC had something to give Hailey. Then 2 days later JC got sick... but he didn't have it as bad, but it still knock him out.
On Wendsday we returned to SA, and again Hailey slept the first 5 hours of it and then was up the last 2 hours. She surprisely is a good little traveler. Thursday was Thanksgiving and we head off to JC's parents house. The food was wonderful and we had a fabulous time. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!! Friday, Julie came in town and she got to meet Hailey for the first time. Then the rest of the weekend was full of football and friends!! Now it's time to get the christmas stuff out.. tis the season!!
Hailey Talking

Papaw and Mimi (Pam's Birthday)

In the Car, ready to travel


Jackson's Birthday:




At The Farm:
Smiling at Mema

Sleeping Baby

Travel Bath... recommend everyone get one, she loves it.

Playing with Papa






Meeting Julie:



Thanksgiving:





No comments:

Our Buddies