Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 month shots

Hailey got her 2 month shots today!! I had to take her alone because JC had to work. I actually did fine, I don't know if it's because I'm a nurse and I have to give shots myself to little ones (which I hate)or because JC wasn't there with me. So I had to suck it up and be a big girl. I had given her Tylenol before we went, which I think helped because she slept for a good 3 hours afterwards. She did very well with the whole experience: swallowed the Roto oral vaccine with no problems. Then came the 2 shots... then a high pitched cry... then I picked her up and she cooed at the nurse. Drama over!! Little britches now weighs 12 lbs 6 oz (90% in weight), and 23 inches long(75% in length).We ended up spending the rest of our day shopping. Didn't manage to get any Christmas shopping done, just bought Hailey's Christmas outfit. Hailey now found her hands so here is a video of her trying to suck her thumb, but just can't find it!!

3 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Lovin her smiles!!! Precious little gremlin!! :o)

Collin getting shots never really bothered me that much either. I mean, yes, it sucked to hear him cry, but at the same time, it's like, he is going to get a million shots in his lifetime, and this is just something we have to do... for our own good, so I was never one of those mothers that weeped when my baby got shots. Well done on your bravery my friend!

HILER said...

Don't you wish you could always just put a cork in the daddies? ;) What a cutie, Miss Hailey is! What does her Christmas outfit look like? I need to go find Jackson one. We may be coming through SA on the 19th. Could we stop by & give Hailey her gift?

Jill said...

She's getting so big. She's so beautiful! I love seeing pictures of her. I think we've decided on Cooper Jack for the name.

Our Buddies