Sunday, September 28, 2008
Hailey is here!!!
Hailey was born September 24, 2008 at 6:57pm.... She weighed 6 lbs 9 oz and was 19 inches long!! Ok, here is how her story began. Jc and I went to the hospital @ 5:45am to be induced. They started the Pitocin ... After my doctor broke my water I was around 4 cm dilated and 70% effaced. Things were going smoothly and then the nurse said it was time to increase the pitocin.... which probably after 30 minutes, man the contractions started to really get strong. So about 12:30pm I finally got my epidural... which sure made the contractions go away but the medication gave me horrible shakes. Hailey started to drop her heart rate so they had to turn the pitocin down and then eventually turn it off. After having to be on my side and have some oxygen put on.. her heart rate went up and my blood pressure went up. But the bad news was I wasn't progressing past 6cm... so my doctor said that we needed to try turning the pitocin back on, which after 20 minutes Hailey started dropping her heart rate again... so we had to do a c-section. Which yes I was upset about but after 12 hours of labor and the horrible shakes... it was all worth it. Because now we have a beautiful girl!!! We just got home yesterday (sat), so last night was our first night with Hailey all by ourselves... Let me tell you it was not as bad as I thought it would be. The only hard thing for me was to find a comfortable position to sleep in since my c-section. Today we gave Hailey her first bath at home... which she was not at all to happy about. Over all this has been one of the best things to ever happen to us... Jc and I just keep looking at her with such joy and can't believe we made such a precious thing. You could never think that you could love something so much till you become a parent. Thank you everyone for all the love and support!! Pics to come tomorrow need to sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Buddies
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Easter 201313 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Beauty from the Ashes11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
All Tied Up12 years ago
-
-
Birth Month14 years ago
7 comments:
You made me cry! The Sanpfish pics did too! I love her already too & haven't even met her officially. You're going to have to put the phone to her ear so I can talk to her. My whole family is impressed that I was able to abstain from going to SA this weekend. I can't wait until October 11th!!! Love you all!
CONGRATULATIONS! And welcome sweet little angel!
Congratulations!!! Jennifer K. told me that yall had finally delivered and that Hailey is just beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures!
I love it. Love her. I hope she is ready for frat parties and Barbies.
She is adorable! Congrats to both of you guys!!!
Congrats. She is a sweetie. Cant wait to see more pics.
We are so happy for you. A daughter is such a precious gift and I can tell she had JC wrapped around her finger the moment he set eyes on her!! I'm so glad I met her...she is so cute! Can't wait until I can bring Cambria to see her, too!!
Post a Comment