Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Monday, September 8, 2008

Our last baby shower

This Saturday we had our last baby shower given by Wendi and Hillary!! They did such a wonderful job setting things up, decorating, food, and games. Plus, both of them gave us way to much stuff. Actually everyone gave us way to much stuff. Hailey is so spoiled and she is not even here. It was a fabulous evening, Jc and I very much appreciate all of the gifts and everyone that took time out of their evening to celebrate our soon to be daughter!! One of the games we played was having everyone get a partner..then the girls blew up the balloon and the boys had to diaper it. Surprisingly Jc won and my brother came in second (the last 2 I would have excepted to do this). It's good to know that they are able to change diapers. Look out Jc there are many more to come :) I'm such a bad sister and friend ... I didn't even get a picture with my hostess.. sorry.

So of our guest

Some of the cute decorations!!

The yummy Cake

Our gifts

Getting ready to play the balloon game

The race is on

And the winner is...

Our gifts opened

Hailey sure got a lot of well needed stuff

Look at all the books Hailey got

Changing Pad and New lamp

The beautiful Bumpers that my mom made

3 comments:

Julie Adams Gray said...

Ummm... my invitation MUST have gotten lost in the mail. How could one of my BFFs FORGET me?!!!

Glad Hailey is being spoiled. You and JC deserve a spoiled child. Give her to me for a weekend and I'll have her hoarding Barbies and wearing lipstick.

The Creswell Crew said...

Congrats to the mommy to be. That is so exciting.

Unknown said...

Hahaha Julie really cracks me up..... Love the balloon game!! How creative! Looks like you guys made off with another 2 tons of loot, which is awesome!! I am so happy and excited for ya'll!!!! Only a few more weeks and the little princess will be here!

Our Buddies