Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Monday, September 1, 2008

We are finally done with Hailey's Room

Well we finally finished Hailey's room... with the wonderful help of Pam, Wendi and my mom. So hats off to them and thank you very much for everything!! So now we just have a few more things to get together but overall I think we are ready!!... I think!



5 comments:

HILER said...

How sweet! It looks so cute! I can't wait to see it this weekend. Love to you all!

The Q. Family said...

Beautiful room! She is gonna love it!! So classy, I love the colors you chose!

Unknown said...

You all did such a great job and the long lost furniture has finally arrived and looks great!!! Love you guys!

Summer said...

very cute! you are almost done!!

Vandi said...

I love the furniture. You did such a good job...now we just need Hailey!

Our Buddies