Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pray for Hailey to want to come out :)

Ok went to the doctor today... and after a few tears and talking with Jc, I'm better. Well, no news or change... I'm 39wks and still 1cm with 60% effaced. The bad thing is right now little miss Hailey doesn't want to go down into my pelvis and my cervix is still really high. So she said that either Hailey my be to big for my pelvis (or pelvis is to small) or she is just taking her time (but could end up to big). So we will see Monday what the verdict is... possible C/S or induction (if she comes down into my pelvis). Or maybe she will want to come on her own this week or weekend... Keep your fingers crossed and I will keep you posted. Take Care!!

5 comments:

The Newmans said...

I am thinking about you a lot! I know you both are so ready for meet your little girl. Keep us all updated so we know when she will make her appearance. Hang in there I know it must be so hard. Take care!!!

Summer said...

hang in there. although kynli was low in my pelvis for a couple of weeks before her due date, my cervix didnt really start to change until i was 39 weeks. it can all change so quickly and you never know, she may come tomorrow!! i know how anxious you must be to finally meet her. i promise that all of the hard times and tears (and there were many of them for me!!!!) are completely forgotten as soon as you see your precious little girl. hope you keep your spirits high over the next week or so and please keep us all updated on how things are going. i will be thinking of you!

Unknown said...

hey guys, melanie and i think about you guys a lot and are fans of the blog. wish we could be in San Antone. the picture of cory changing fake diapers had me cracking up!

JC, I need some help from your Braves this week!

The Q. Family said...

P&PT's sweetie!! I know sometimes there is no change for a long time (as far as dilation/effacement/etc.) especially for first time mommies. I was induced with Collin (because he was a big baby- 9 pounder) and I can tell you it was absolutely wonderful and I had a great experience. But I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that Hailey drops pronto for you! :)

HILER said...

It will all work out Tiff, just like I told you the other night! Are you & JC doing everything possible to jump start labor? I mean EVERYTHING possible? 8 lbs was nothin' so you'll be ok as long as you have drugs!

Our Buddies