Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our Alaska Trip: Part One

We just on got back from our 10 day vacation to Alaska.... I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful and beautiful it is. I recommend everyone should try and go there once in there life. We started the first 7 days on the cruise ship with daily shore excursions. It was so much fun and boy did we eat some good food. Hailey got to experience her first airplane, bus ride and train ride. So she can really" planes, trains and automobiles". She is the best baby... we didn't have any issues on the airplane, 8 hour bus ride or 8 hour train ride. She was such a trooper. We really are blessed with a easy going, down to earth, will talk and smile to anyone baby girl. She was known as the ship baby... Everyone.. I mean everyone would call her name as we walked around the ship. They all loved her. Plus, our servers would bring Hailey a plate of cheese and avocado every night for dinner, without us even asking. It was a great experience.
MEMA AND I ON THEIR BALCONY HAILEY'S FIRST AIRPLANE RIDE AT 6AM PLAYING ON THE PLANE... SHE LIKE TO PLAY PeeK- A-BOOHAILEY HAS A NEW GAME... YOU SAY "HOW BIG IS HAILEY". SHE THROWS HER ARMS UP IN THE AIR AND WE SAY "SO BIG" SHE LOVED PLAYING IN SHIP BEDROOM VIEWS FOR THE SHIPHAILEY LOVED THE BED. SHE THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT FUN TO WALK AROUND ON IT AND FALL INTO THE PILLOWS THE CABIN BOYS MADE HAILEY A MONKEY OUT OF TOWELS.THE SERVERS SING TO MEMA AND PAPA FOR THEIR 60TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY US AT DINNERPLAYING WITH AUNT JANPOSING WITH UNCLE TRAVISBEAUTIFUL ALASKA VIEWOUR SHIPTRAV, WENDI, ME AND JC WENT ZIP LINING WE WENT WHALE WATCHING: SAW KILLER WHALES AND HUMPBACK WHALESTHE HUMPBACK WAVING BYE BYE BEFORE DIVING DOWN TO EATHAILEY SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE WHALE WATCHING ONE DAY WE WENT ATV RIDING AND WE ALL GOT REALLY DIRTY
TO BE CONTINUED.....

3 comments:

The Q. Family said...

WOW!! I hope I get to go some day! You look beautiful in these pictures! Like you belonged there! :)

The Hawkins Crew said...

Brandon and I are soooo jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast! Can't wait to see more pics!

HILER said...

Hails will have to tell Jackson all about the train ride. He will be so jealous! I love her "so big" trick! Can't wait to see yall! Will yall be around Labor Day?

Our Buddies