This past week, Ms.Francis's sister died (the lady the watches Hailey) and she had to go to Mexico for the funeral. Since two of my co-workers, also use her, we had to stick together and workout a child care plan. We took different days (because we all worked different days this week) to watch each others kids...Monday, I watch Parker(Kelly son), Tues. Kelly watched Josh and Dylan (Erin's son) and I went over to help (with lunch), then Thurs. Erin watched Hailey, And Friday, I watched Josh and Dylan. And Kelly came over with lunch. What an adventure and fun. Here are some pics of them playing.Monday with Parker:
Yes, we still have not laid grass down in our backyard... the triple digit summer heat won't let us!!
Bubble time


Pool Time (thanks Daddy you are the best for getting this, We love you)




Hailey and Parker loved playing in the PINK DUCK

These are pic's from Friday... Parker and Josh playing
I learned: Boys play way different then girls
Pool Time again... I had to keep them busy
Dylan and Hailey loved getting in and out of the pool
My little ruffle butt
Dylan
Josh
Tired them out... Dylan and Hailey Napping and Josh fell asleep in the duck
4 comments:
wow! seems like you did a great job...i think you're ready for another one! ;)
I'll babysit! Next time you're in Lubbock or Houston. I'll be happy to watch her! (& Jackson & Emerson) if you & Hill wanna go out. haha.
:)
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GIRLIE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PICS, YOU WILL HAVE TO EMAIL ME THE ONE OF JOSH IN THE PINK DUCK, BLACKMAIL FOR LATER IN LIFE! HA HA!
erin
Parker and Tinker Bell are going to get married one day! :) Miss you guys
Melinda
Post a Comment