Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy Busy

Hailey changes everyday. Plus, she is such a busy body. She can never sit still, she is always on the go from one toy to the other. Lately she has started to be very curious with shapes and putting toys in holes... like ball in circle or opening and shutting doors. It's just so wonderful to see them get mesmerized with things that we take for granted for. Just to see them think so hard... it makes me laugh to watch her study things. I can just see the wheels turning in her head. Since she is about to be 11 months her are some things we are doing:
~Starting to use the big girl sippy cup (not the ones with the soft spout)
~ Running more with her walk and using shoes
~ Likes to mimic words but it doesn't come out what you said... she likes to say thank you or should I say "ank ou".
~ We are pretty much on all table foods... still avocado being the prime choice. But she also loves fruit and cheese as a second.
~Right now we are battling a double ear infection, but you really wouldn't know besides the fact that she woke up twice in the night crying and for the runny nose.
~ Loves to hug the dogs, momma and daddy... wait she will hug anyone.
~ Has only 2 bottom teeth, but they are so cute when she smiles
~ Waves hello and bye bye
~ Loves to hug and carry any stuff animal. But has to sleep with her lovey and snuggles!!
~Takes big girl baths now in the tub... so we retired the pink duck (which has become one of our favorite toys
~ LOVES LOVES LOVES to dance Look how much hair I have now :) What ...I didn't do anything She loves running... or I think it's like a baby trot She still in loves her puppies and their toys (need to get a picture of her hugging them)Our newest booboo... this was while running and laughing. Are we the only family who's child gets a bonk on the head daily??


Below is our newest toy... the Retired Pink Duck, her work is never done!!
Dancing Queen


2 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

I can't believe she is almost one. Time flies. She seems to keep you busy!! Fun times.

Great Grandma Nolder said...

Great Grandma sooo enjoyed Hailey's dancing. I am a Texan now. Come visit me!

Our Buddies