Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What I found today

Well it turns out that what we thought was teething, is a viral GI issues!! And we are now on day 5 (great for our trip). Today was the first day we have only had 2 poopie diapers vs the 6 ones the days before. Thanks, for all the suggestions with the diaper rash and breakdown issue. I'm using all of them. You should see the changing table, it has 5 creams lined up and the hair dryer. :)
JC went to a coaching convention and brought Hailey this shirt back... so cute!!
Today, Hailey woke up from her afternoon nap crying. When I went in her room, THIS IS WHAT I FOUND...

She has a shiner on her face. Not really sure how she got it, but I think she was still sleepy when she stood up in her crib and bonked her eye.
Today she was walking around yelling and carrying 3 balls at once.

Here are some of the pictures from our play date with Cambria last week.

2 comments:

HILER said...

Poor pumpkin with her shiner & yucky tummy! Hopefully she recovers before tomorrow (fingers crossed). Have so much fun!

katiey424 said...

I think your girl joined an underground fight club.

Our Buddies