Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Saturday, January 10, 2009

jump-a-roo

Well this week was a long one for us,because JC got the flu!! He was locked up in the bedroom and Hailey & stayed in other part of the house. He was out for 3 days with temps and aches. Guess who didn't get his flu shot this year??? This was the first week that Hailey started going to Ms. Francis's house while we worked. She did very wonderful. Hailey also had her first sleep over on Wednesday night because mommy needed sleep and daddy was sick. I thought it would be really hard but I think the lack of sleep and I need someone to be able to take her to Ms.Francis's...made it easier on me. Plus, I was Nana's birthday so she enjoyed the gift of her staying over. On Friday Hailey had a wonderful fun filled day with Mimi while mommy worked and daddy slept. It's so great to have family around... Thanks. Since Hailey has been bouncing on our lap we decided to try out the jump-a-roo and she loved it.

3 comments:

valerie h. said...

Wow Hailey is so big now! I can't wait for Cambria-Hailey playdates!!

Summer said...

isnt it amazing how quickly they grow and change? hope you are enjoying being back to work. it is definitely hard, but i do enjoy my time away from baby duty sometimes!!

HILER said...

do you have books under her feet? yall are silly! I can't believe how big she is -- we need to come for another visit soon before I get too huge!

Our Buddies