Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Grabby Dabby

Hailey has really started grabbing stuff now!! She is now 3.5 months old and is trying to sit up when she is laying down and she is almost rolling over. Just a little more time and she will have it. Also, she loves sucking on her fingers. Last night she woke up crying and I went in her room to put her binky back in her mouth... and what did I find.... Hailey put herself back to sleep with her thumb in her mouth :) I just wish she would do that everytime!! Yesterday was Hailey's first day with Ms.Francis while we were at work.... she did wonderful!!

Thanks Sarah and Kelly for the cute outfits... they fit!

The Cute hoodie Wendi and Mark gave me

I love to stand up!!

Playing with the loop-a-loza thanks Mimi and Papaw

1 comment:

Julie Adams Gray said...

Hailey is rebelling against that old school paci you make her use. She either wants a cool one or her thumb. She is already taking after me.

Our Buddies