Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gymboree





Well, Melinda and I thought we would try out gymboree class on Tuesday. It was 45 minutes and Hailey actually did great. We sang to them and did some tummy time exercises. We had them grab for toys and bubbles to help their sensory. I talk to JC and I'm going to take her once a week for a couple of months to see if I think it's worth it. One of the lady's in the class said she likes it because it is the only time that she knows she gives her whole attention to her daughter. She said even when your home with them, there is always something on your mind or you are doing other stuff while playing with them... So I like to think I'm spending the money on quality one on one time with my angel :)

Vandi tagged me on 10 Random facts about me. So here goes...
1. I have to have my car windshield clean... and it drives me crazy when people don't use wiper fluid and have spots all over the windshield.

2. Even though I love the help... I always go behind JC and reload the dishwasher.. I can get more in then he can :) But I will never complain.

3. I try not to be on the cell phone when I'm checking out at the grocery store.. I think that is rude.

4. Although my house is far from being clean... I can't stand dirty dishes in the sink. I will stay up late just to clean them. This drives JC crazy!!

5. I have to put lotion on my body everyday... if I don't my skin feels super dry and dirty... I know it's all in my head.

6. I love ranch (not the kind from a bottle, homemade)... can't have fries without ranch to dip them in.

7. I'm pretty much always late to everything but work by 5-15 minutes. I'm really trying to fix this one.

8. I make list with check boxes but didn't always follow them.. but since I got my palm phone I have one list and it's way easier to follow through

9. I love to sing in my car when I'm by myself... By no means do I have a good vioce.. sorry Hailey :)

10. I come out with funny words or miss pronounce words a lot of the time. My family always catches me on it... but I don't care gives them something to always think of me by.

Wow that wasn't easy... tag to who ever wants to take on the challenge :)
I will post pics later tonight..

No comments:

Our Buddies