Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our Holidays

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas and a happy new year!! We spent our holidays with both sides of our families. It was fabulous and lots of fun. Hailey enjoyed her first christmas - even if she didn't really know what was going on.
We had many friends and family come into town... So Hailey had lots of visitors to smile and talk to.











Well Monday was my first day back to work.... luckly JC still has another week off so he was on daddy duty. He had a wonderful first day all by himself with Hailey.
I actually did very well with going back to work... I think it is because I had 3 months off which made it very easy. I worked another long day on New Years Eve, but came home to a clean and ready for bed little girl. JC and I got dressed for 2009!! Nana made Hailey a HAPPY NEW YEARS outfit pictured below. HAPPY NEW YEARS 2009!!







1 comment:

Eric and Bethany said...

She is so cute! Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday and happy new year!

Our Buddies