I'm 37.3 weeks today... Went to the doctor today and things are slowly starting to progress!! I can officially say that I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced (thinning of cervix)!! So I'm going to keep working and keep walking around to help speed this process along. I'm starting to get really tired and moving a lot slower but things are good!! Jc started back at work about 2 weeks ago... so football season and coaching are now in swing. He loves it but it keeps him very busy. Yesterday was our BoBo Boy's birthday... he turned a Big 7 years old. Even though we have only had him for about 2 years now, he has been a wonderful addition to the family :) He and Gabbie got some ice cream to celebrate!!

Waiting on mom to take the picture and blow out the candles

yummy

Sharing with Gabbie because she ate hers to fast

Yummy

Thanks for noticing me... HAPPY BIRTHDAY
4 comments:
I'm so glad that I am not the only one that celebrates my puppies birthdays! Now Brandon can quit making fun of me! I am getting so excited for you guys! I bet you can't wait for the munchcan to arrive!!
She will be here soon!! The nursery looks great! Take care and I cannot wait to see pics once Hailey is here!!
Wow! Not much longer! Hope time flies for you!
That is great news! You are doing so good, much not longer now!!! Happy birthday to the furry little guy too!
Post a Comment