She is just 3 months away from 2... can not believe it!!
So we just got back from our trip on Sunday (Father's Day). Happy Father's Day JC!! Hailey was at the airport smiling and waiting for us. The trip was great!! Even though we were childless, we did miss her bunches. But don't get me wrong we were able to relax, sleep in and enjoy our vacation....fabulous and well needed. I will post trip pictures later.
21 MONTHS OLD -
Hailey is such an expressive child these days!! Always happy, excited about everything, dramatic and laughs a lot. She makes all these faces for everything. Talks, Talks,Talks, and doesn't stop. We can pretty much understand her all the time and she can almost always tell us what she wants. She is always singing, even if she has only heard the song a few times. She remembers a few words and the tune. So if she is not talking, she is singing. Loves to dances and go outside. All day she says "un go ouside". We are still just kinda toying with the idea of potty training. She will use the potty twice on the days she is at Ms. Francis and once when on the days I'm home with her. Lately, she has been waking up in the morning and after naps with a dry diaper. So, I have been offering her the potty then. She also has recently started sleeping on the floor mat for nap time at Ms. Francis. Which I'm kinda excited about because in July she starts Mother's Day Out once a week and they have to sleep on floor mats. Ms.Francis is my guinea pig, she usually starts things for me, love her!! I also think that because Hailey sees the older kids do it at Francis house she wants to. I'm just totally impressed that she doesn't get up off the mat. I can't get her to stay still long enough to rest. We are still using the crib at our house for naps and bedtime. Not really ready to venture on the idea of using a big girl bed. I like to read everyone Else's blogs first to get ideas and see what works (with potty training and advancing beds).
Lately, Hailey is really into Dora. She either wants to watch Elmo, Mickey or Dora. She is still a picky eater... loves scrambled eggs, cheese, chips, french fries, gold fish, carrots, bean & cheese taco, pizza, bread, rice and all fruit. Will eat little bites of meat and veggies. She can tell me hot and cold and most body parts. I can't wait to see what the next 3 months will bring. She is such a joy to have around and I love that we can some what communicate with her.
Pictures will be posted later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Buddies
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Easter 201313 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Beauty from the Ashes11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
All Tied Up12 years ago
-
-
Birth Month14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment