So we have been so busy at our house, JC getting done with the school year, us traveling out of town and 2 baby showers for my sister (which I will post those pics later). Just have not had time to blog or shall I say post a blog, been able to read everyone else's. HAILEY IS 20 MONTHS OLD!!!! It's so hard to think that my little girl will be 2 in 4 months - WOW! She is such a different child now, acting more and more grown up. JC even said the other day, wow she just is not a baby anymore. :(
Here are Hailey's 20 Month accomplishments:
TALKING: She is non-stop singing or talking. We even have little conversations now, it's great. Can pretty much tell you all animal sounds and tell you major body parts. Counts still to TEN.
SONGS: ABC's, BINGO, twinkle twinkle, old McDonald, the itesy bitsy spider, ring around the rosey,
even where is thumbcin (she will bust out singing and then change to a different song) She can even listen to a song twice and start singing the tune or some of the words.
PLAYS: Loves outside... all day every day is "wanna go outside". We have to keep her inside just because it gets to hot and she won't come in. Plus, she is having bad reactions to mosquito bites and we have to put all this medication on them and then benadryl twice a day. So we will now be getting stock in "OFF" because she can't go outside with out it. We are now starting to work with crayons and coloring... it only last about 5 minutes. Puzzles kept her busy and playing with her kitchen.
TEETH: The last of her eye-teeth, the bottom ones, are finally coming in as of 2 weeks ago. Man, they sure take a long time to break through and these were the ones she had the hardest time with.
FOOD: She is better about eating what is on her plate... she may not finish it but she tries it.
POTTY: Well, just in the last 2 weeks Hailey has started taking her diaper off and walking around. So, as much as I'm not ready to tackle potty training, had to turn this diaper removal into a positive thing. So every time she does it, I ask her if she needs to go to the potty and she says yes. But doesn't always need to go. I have notice that she says "need to go potty" and takes the diaper off but she has already gone in the diaper. So, out of the blue Ms. Francis started putting her on the little potty chair, and she now goes twice a day on the potty chair with her. As for us every time she sees the potty chair she feels the need to go potty... but over the weekend I did get her to actually go once a day in our potty chair. We are going to take this really really slow - don't think she is really ready but I don't want her to shy away from it. (BUT I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS YET)
Climbing up all by myself
And then slide down
At one of the showers, there was horse swing that I loved
Naked booty
Taking my Diaper off my diaper...
Trying to put it on bear...
Trying to put it back on myself...
Just not caring at all about having no diaper on!!
Trying on Mema and Papa's Shoes
Got a Pedi with Mimi and Momma
PopPop got me this great squishy light up toy on our road trip
Daddy put a Sandbox under my playset
Playing Ball with Papa at the Farm
I'm 20 Months Old!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment