Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Well our New Year started off with a bang....
To back track Hailey turned 15 months old and we had our 15 month appointment.
She is still 24lbs and now in the 79% for weight.
She got 3 shots including her first of two H1N1.
She is talking up a storm lately here is some of what she is saying:
"Thank you baby"or just thank you, all done (with hands up in the air), NO, mickey, hot dog, up(points up), milk & juice (which she knows the difference of whats in the cup, so you can't trick her), banana aka "nana", buckle, purple, bye bye (always waves with it), gabbie and digger or Bobo (our dogs), We can now get her to say most peoples names and she can even put them together by household - such as : Nana/PopPop (which was changed from Poppy)/MaGGie (the dog); Mimi/Papaw/Nikkie(the dog); Winnie (for Wendi)/Mock (for Mark)/Bella (the dog), sometimes Traivs; loves to point and say Parker, I even got her to say Jackson (we need to see him more so she can point at him too).

She is also into animal sounds: bear (roar), mouse (puts her by her face goes nenene with her fingers,like mouse whiskers), cow (moo), fish (she does fish lips), camel (which my mom taught her "oh spit")... I will have to get them on video they are way cute. Playing in her tunnel from PopPop Daddy playing in her TunnelSo New Years Eve we had a party at our house, with friends also in town from Lubbock for the game. At 11pm my mom calls the house to say that Hailey had been throwing up since 9pm. So with people at my house, I get in the car and go pick her. We make it back in time at 11:55pm for her to throw-up in the garage and then rang in the New Years with her parents and friends. JC tended to our guest, while I went up stairs to get her settled in for the night. But that didn't happen JC and I were up till 3am with a throwing up child, thrown up sheets in her room and then our room, giving a bath to clean the child and all this with guest staying in our house. But we worked together and pulled through with little sleep. Finally she stopped throwing up and we all piled into our bed till 8am, when she was up like nothing had ever happen. It's so funny how kids just bounce back like nothing ever happened.

So then Friday we visited with our guest and napped. Then Game day came, I had to work but got someone to come in early for me. I met everyone downtown to tailgate and then the game. We had great second row seats..... best game ever and another late night for us. So come Sunday we just layed around doing nothing.

So as you can tell I originally started this post last week but have been so busy with putting Christmas stuff up, work and 2 birthday's that I'm just now finishing it.
Our Playdate last week
Audriana, Dylan and Hailey this year and last year.... my how they have grown

No comments:

Our Buddies