Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our 2009 Christmas

So, I know that it's been a while since we blogged and Christmas has gone and pasted. But here are our pictures. Last week was a busy one... We did dollar tree Christmas with my family (everyone buys a gift at the dollar store for everyone). Then JC and I met with my girls for drinks. Then Christmas Eve we spent with my family (we ate, opened gifts, and then church). Then Christmas Day (I worked this year:( ) JC & Hailey went and spent the day with his family. After work I met up with them and we ate, opened gifts, then we had our yearly Nerf gun fight. Since, Christmas we have been reorganizing toys and cleaning the house for all our guest coming in town for the Tech Game.
Hailey learning how to use her fork and spoon One of her many Christmas PJ'sPlaying with her new sun glasses from dollar treeEvery year a couple of us dress up as elf's, reindeer, Ms.Claus and Santa at work. We make sure that every baby (big or small, sick or just growing) gets a picture with Santa and we print them out for the families to have. It's so much fun and rewarding. Because of the thing called HIPPA, I can't show you the pics taken but they turn out so adorable!!Drinks with the girlsHailey in her Christmas dress... side note 2 days before Christmas, she fell and that would be why she has a black eye. Plus, she had a double ear infection.Hailey's Santa bloomers.. so cuteShe loved sitting on that one present under the treeHailey helping Poppy (who Hailey now calls PopPop) open giftsAll of us eatingAfter dinner Hailey pulled the sucker of her balloon and so she had her first suckerHailey got everything Elmo because that is her new favorite thing... I didn't know they made so much stuff. Hailey and Nana reading.More Elmo stuff at Mimi and Papaw'sChewing on Nerf bulletsMimi and Papaw got Hailey this neat tricycleJC went to Clark high school and his cousin goes there now. So they posed with their letter jackets on!! Old school and New school!!All of us Christmas Day after our Nerf fight!! Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

The Hines Family said...

Awww..I call my grandpa Pop-Pop too!! :) Sounds like y'all had a great Christmas!

Our Buddies