Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hailey has learned some animal sounds here they are.

So Saturday, while my sister and I were having a jewelry party, I get a call from JC that our whole downstairs was flooding. So I rush home and with the help of our families we start getting the water up and make phone calls. So all week we have been dealing with the insurance company, fans drying out the water and the extraction company. Looks like our new floors that we laid down in March, are going to have to be replaced. But a plus side is the water level didn't rise above the base boards. Just a little stress around here and we are learning how to live upstairs.
Hailey was so cute trying to feed her bear!Last Friday was my mom's birthday, and we didn't get to celebrate it till Saturday. So we went out to dinner after the flood and celebrate with great food and drinks.... oh and the crappy cake that I'm not proud of. I got these cute cake pans that look like Oreo cookies but when I tried to dump the cake out of the pan, it didn't work right. So I had to piece it together with icing. Not my best work.

Tired baby girl!!

No comments:

Our Buddies