Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our Labor Day Weekend

Hailey and I went with my family to Dallas to move my grandma (Hailey's Great grandma) from Arkansas to Dallas. She was ready to be closer to family. Which we are all super excited about. We all stayed at my Aunt's house, and had a great time catching up.
Friday was Digger's 9th Birthday
Yes, I broke the law and put her forward facing for the trip. She loved it!! What's 2 weeks??My Aunt leaves by the lake and one of her neighbors raises ducks & geese
Hailey and Aunt Connie playing with the farmHailey loved playing on the air mattress
All the grand kids with GrandmaHailey and Grandma in her new place.

Heading back home

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like a fun trip! I'm dying to break the law! Cooper hates his carseat and really hates facing a boring ole' seat! Too bad he still has over 6 months to go! She looks like she loved facing foward!

Our Buddies