A year ago today JC and I were in the hospital awaiting the arrival for little miss Hailey Josephine Williams!!! Wow what a difference a year makes... We couldn't be more blessed with such a happy, always smiling and laughing little girl. She is learning how to show us her attitude though... I just wish they could skip to where they could talk instead of the fits. But I guess that's the next step till 2 !:)! For Hailey's birthday we went and had her one pictures done and my grandma join us (she is in town for Hailey's birthday). Then we had lunch with Uncle Trav, Aunt Wendi and Grandma.... Then off to the house for everyone to take naps. Then Nana, Poppy, Mimi, Papaw, Aunt Wendi, Uncle Mark, and Uncle Trav all came over for dinner and some gifts. We are having her birthday party on Saturday.
Birthday Dress (thanks Aunt Wendi)

Hailey's New thing is to do Patty Cake. (She loves the roll it and roll it part)
Hailey Playing with some of her new toys



She wasn't sure why everyone was singing to her
Happy Birthday to you!! We Love you Hailey Bear



What's in the box....
My New Chair
One of her favorite things was the music cards she got
Hailey LOVED Grandma's cane and was helping her walk

3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I can't believe she's one!!
Happy Birthday! She is too cute!!!
happy birthday hailey! kynli got that magnetic farm/animal thing for her 1st birthday too and she loves it!
Post a Comment