I had a fabulous weekend and mother's day with friends and family. Saturday we had Wendi's birthday party!! We had lots food, fun and drinks. Me, Travis and Birthday girl Wendi



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT WENDI !! I LOVE YOU!!
My mother's day was blessed with lots of love from my family. In the morning JC made me breakfast and gave me flowers & gifts. I spent most of the day with my wonderful family. JC and I even took Hailey to the pool for the first time. She absolutely loved it. Which made me so happy because I love the pool. Then later that night my family and JC's family came over for dinner. At the end of the day I had the best first Mother's Day and I love being a mother!!
Hailey had to watch everybody
She really did have a great time... we just couldn't get her to smile for the camera.

Hailey had to watch everybody
She really did have a great time... we just couldn't get her to smile for the camera.

Tired from swimming!!
1 comment:
cute swim suit. where did you get it??
Post a Comment