
Today Hailey got to play with Parker while I went to the dentist!! Kelly gave me some of Parker's left over teething biscuits. So this evening Hailey was getting a little fussy, so I thought maybe I could hold her bath off with a biscuit. It was a success and I was able to eat dinner!! Here are some other pictures of what Hailey has been doing this past week.
This Biscuit is great.. thanks Parker!!

I love pulling up on everything now


Playing with bows today.... they hold on by a few strands of hair
I love playing with my light up aquarium
I turned the flash off this one so you could see it lite up.
2 comments:
I live in Dallas. I didn't get a phone call or a visit from the Williams :(.
Why is your daughter eating dog biscuits?
Where are your daughter's glam jeans?
Aunt Julie has a new friend for Hailey. Her name is Saige Emery, my other new niece. Her daddy, my stepbrother, is a coach, too!
carson had light up aquarium that my aunt bought him...i had to hide it because it's all he wanted to do!LOL
I love the bow!!
Post a Comment