Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happu Birthday Gabbie

Yesterday was my first baby girl's birthday!! I got Gabbie in Lubbock right after I graduated, and now she is 6 years old!! Happy Birthday!!

Hailey and I were playing with bubbles. She loves them. We have been playing with them in gymboree class. But lately she is really grabbing for them!!




Now that she can crawl around everywhere, Hailey loves to pull up on everything!! Her new favorite thing is to pull up on the back door or the shower and hit the glass.
This is one of her funny faces she loves to make lately and then she smacks her lips and says bababa!!


Last Saturday we did the March of Dime walk.... it was great, I got to see a lot of our NICU graduates. They all look so good and growing up fast!!
This cutie pie is Vincent... he was a 23 weeker (born almost 6 months early) and he weighed a pound... now look at him 2 years later.













1 comment:

cristin steger said...

so cute!!!! hope yall have a great weekend!!!

Our Buddies