Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our First Baby Shower-

We had our first shower on Sunday August 3rd. My girls from high school through it for Hailey and I!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends that have been around for all the joys in my life. They traveled from far and wide to give us this shower. It was a wonderful shower and we made out like bandits with some great stuff. Someone even pointed out to me that I even had all of my 8 Bridesmaids there :) Hailey is going to be so loved by all my girls!! Thank you to everyone who took time out of their day to come and celebrate the sooner or later arrival of Hailey.... Jc and I love you all. While us girls were at the shower the boys went out golfing. Judging by the over happy attitudes.... they had a great time golfing and drinking. Hillary, Aaron and Jackson even came from Houston to bring what Hillary called "gifts for Jackson's Bride". Jacko is so darn cute... I only hope that Little miss Hailey is as sweet & good as Jackson. I will post more pics when I get them.


Me, Julie and Jackson

Hillary and I

All The Girls

Lindsay, Juliet and I

All the Yummy Organic Food

Hailey's Gift's

This Outfit Say "My Little Black Dress"


More of the Fabulous Decorations

1 comment:

Julie Adams Gray said...

You and JC will bring so much love to the world with Hailey that I cannot even began to fathom... You are one blessed woman to have all of your close friends in one room. Thank GOD HE blessed my life eight years ago by having you walk down my dorm room hall. I cannot wait to share in all of the new journeys with Hailey.

Our Buddies