UPS:
1. Jc and I will have a beautiful healthy little girl soon... and we love to watch my stomach make weird movements or even try to figure out what body part is pushing on my stomach.
Ok sad but that's the only up I can think of right now...
DOWNS:
1. Sleep is getting more uncomfortable when it comes to trying to turn with 25 extra pounds on you. I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in with my hands and feet asleep or I get sharp Charley horses in my legs.
2. Summer is not the best time to be pregnant... it's HOT, But that's what water and ice cream are for.
3. I have not been able to wear my wedding ring for about 2weeks now... at times I feel like the single chick who got knock up, Jc just laughs at me :)
4. My hands and legs are slowly starting to swell... but not to bad and my blood pressure is staying low.
5. I know this one is stupid but it kinda freaks me out... my belly button that I use to think was a never ending hole has an end, Which is sticking out.. Jc likes to push it back in. All I can do is laugh.
6. Our chair that was recovered, was wrong... but hopefully will be ready by the end of this week
7. Our nursery furniture that we have been waiting on for 15weeks now, has supposedly been shipped from over seas and will also be here by the end of this week.
But with my ups and downs I have loved every bit of being pregnant and I'm so ready to share this new adventure with Jc :)
Here are some more pics from my shower!!

Vandi and Cambria

Juliet and I

My Hostess

Belly Time

A shower at my House for my Co-worker Melinda who is a week ahead of me (her baby is blow Hailey out of the water in weight & size.. we think it's a boy)
No comments:
Post a Comment