Monday, August 25, 2008
36 weeks and Ticking
Tomorrow I'm offically 36 weeks (9 months)!!! :) I'm slowly getting things ready..cleaning, washing Hailey's stuff and still waiting on her nursery furniture to come in. Last Thursday my wonderful co-workers gave me a baby shower. It was out at Kim's house in the country and they had all there kiddo's playing & running around. It was a blast... we always have a great time out there. Plus, Hailey got tons of stuff (diaper, wipes, adorable outfits and more diapers)!!! I'm so blessed to work with such fabulous people. Thank you again for everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Buddies
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Easter 201313 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Beauty from the Ashes11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
All Tied Up12 years ago
-
-
Birth Month14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment