Christmas Eve I worked so JC took the girls to his parents and I met then after work. We had a very nice evening!! Lots of gifts, yummy food and even did our annual nerf gun fight.
Christmas Morning we woke up to Hailey getting in our bed telling us that she wanted to see what Santa brought her! I made a Christmas Breakfast while the girls played with their toys and the sound of The Christmas Story was on TV.
Christmas day we went to my parents. My parents didn't get in town till late Christmas Eve because they were still up in Oklahoma with my Papa & Mema. So my sister and I decided to make dinner this year so my mom didn't have to worry about anything. So my woderful husband to the grocery list on Christmas Eve (while I worked) and went shopping for all the food to take to me parents. Did I mention how wonderful he is!! So we were able to cook while my mom finish wrapping gifts and getting stuff done.
Our Christmas was full of tons of laughter, smiles, family and food!!
Merry Christmas 2011!!
Christmas Morning we woke up to Hailey getting in our bed telling us that she wanted to see what Santa brought her! I made a Christmas Breakfast while the girls played with their toys and the sound of The Christmas Story was on TV.
Christmas day we went to my parents. My parents didn't get in town till late Christmas Eve because they were still up in Oklahoma with my Papa & Mema. So my sister and I decided to make dinner this year so my mom didn't have to worry about anything. So my woderful husband to the grocery list on Christmas Eve (while I worked) and went shopping for all the food to take to me parents. Did I mention how wonderful he is!! So we were able to cook while my mom finish wrapping gifts and getting stuff done.
Our Christmas was full of tons of laughter, smiles, family and food!!
Merry Christmas 2011!!
Hailey looking what Santa brought ~~ Look it's the My Little Pony Dress up dress she wanted!!
Stairs picture we take every year Christmas morning
Aubrey
Whats in my Stocking
Christmas KissesWhicha get Aub??...
A Wiggly Piggy
Our beautiful girls!!
Family Christmas morning Pic in our Pj's
Christmas breakfast..yummy
Santa Cookie plate we made using Hailey's foot and hand prints
Williams Christmas
Nerf Gun fightJordan
The Girls
Our cute little gift
thanks Chandler and Jordan... A new little mermaid dress
Dancing
Nolder Christmas
Christmas dinnerThanks Uncle Trav, I was Hungry and mommy wouldn't feed me
Merry Christmas Love Aubrey and Hailey
Santa's Elf
Mallory Chillin
What a cute little booty
No comments:
Post a Comment