Sleeps: Pretty much has 2 naps a day and sleeps through the night
Feeds: Gets Breakfast, lunch and Dinner baby food. We are adventuring with small table food - loves puffs, noodles and avacado. Only nursing her in the morning and formula the rest of the day
Talks:Dada and Hi, sometimes Momma
Movement/Play: Still not crawling, but will actually get on all fours. She would rather walk aroung the whole house in the walker. She can make fast circles all around the downstairs. She and Hailey have a game - going in circles and screaming.
She also, would rather stand, but has not figured out how to pull up to get there.
Teeth: None yet but Chews on everything she sees
Songs: Loves it when you sing ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT!! She Starts flapping her arms around.
I think I can crawl....
Maybe...
Nope just roll over everywhere!!
Look at me - I'm only happy standing.
THIS IS GOOD - YUMMY!
No comments:
Post a Comment