Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's a GIRL!!

Our Princess #2 !!
Yesterday we had our ultrasound appointment. Everything looks great!! We had to go to a fetal specialist for a cervical length measurement, so we got to have a really good look at our girl!! My cervix is on the shorter side of normal, so I will be following up with the specialist till about 24 weeks. But no worries, he just wants to be cautious. Plus, being a NICU nurse, cautious is good for me. I really don't want to have my girl early. She is already going to be a stubborn one. She didn't want to corporate during our ultrasound. She was always in the wrong position, and I would try to be on my side, then she would turn the wrong way. So after hour and a half. We took a lunch break and came back. Bingo, she was in the right position and all the measurements were done. I can already tell that I'm going to have my hands FULL!! Plus, like Hailey these girls don't like to open their legs to give us that good gender shot. So, it took awhile to tell if she was really a girl!!
So, later that night we had our family over for dinner and cupcakes, to reveal the sex. I totally stole the idea from someone I know who also did this. But it was great, the bakery put some pink pudding in the middle of the cupcake. We went around the room to see what people were guessing... all but one thought it was a boy!! Wrong, once they bit in, walla... it's a GIRL!!  It was a great evening. Now we just have to work on a name!
Here is what's left of the our cupcakes. They had cute sugar ducks and bottles on top but Hailey pick them all off!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats Tiffany! We love girls. I think Harper Brooke would be a perfect name :)

The Groves Family said...

Yipee for another girl! Jennifer was here this weekend and she was telling me all about Hailey and how much personality she has! Hope the rest of this pregnancy goes by good and quickly!!!

Amie White said...

Yay Tiff so excited for you!!! I miss you friend!!

HILER said...

Love how you shared the news! So cute! We are so thrilled for you guys! Hope to see you all soon....very soon! Xoxox

Our Buddies