Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Almost 19 weeks Pregnant

So time is flying by this pregnancy. I feel that when I was pregnant with Hailey, I blogged way more. So I'm going to attempt to be better at blogging this pregnancy. Tuesday, I will be 19 weeks and getting the big ultrasound done. Wow, 19 weeks sure did come fast and it is weird to think that in 5 months we will have baby #2!!! I was really tired the first 14 weeks and still have not gotten my cooking feet back. I loved to cook, but since week 6.  I just feel lazy with no desire to cook. But the past 2 weeks have been!! My weight gain at my 16 week appointment was only 4 pounds. Not so sure that will stay so sweet at my 20 week appointment.  Baby #2's heart rate was 153 bpm. Once, I hit 16 weeks, I feel like my stomach started exploding out. You definitely start showing way early on the second one (have not done belly pics yet). I was starting to worry because they say you feel the second one way early... not so true here. Just this last week did I really start feeling the baby moving. It's weird because with Hailey all movements were way high and this baby is moving way low. I feel that I'm carrying lower then I did with Hailey and it can make me feel uncomfortable. I mean with the way my cloths hit. I wore my pants low (like under my belly with Hailey) and this time it just feels uncomfortable and when I sit the baby doesn't like were my pants are hitting. Weird, how things are so different. I will post Tuesday night after we have dinner with our families what the sex is. Any Guesses?? So lots of prayers our way because the NICU nurse in me gets a little nervous around this ultrasound. May God Bless us with a healthy baby!
Two weekends ago was my mom's birthday, Mark's (brother in law) and Mallory's baptism!! Here are some pictures. It was a very blessed weekend!!
 Nana's Birthday (blurry, it was taken on my phone)
This pic is funny because they are singing happy birthday but it looks like my dad is about to bite Hailey
Mark's Birthday
 Hailey trying on JC's hat


Grandma, Mema and Papa all came in town for the event
 Hailey and Nana

 Mallory and Grandma
 Given Uncle Trav Smiles

 We had Cathy Cake 3 days in a row ... Fabulous Weekend
 Wendi and Hailey in the background dancing. She loves to dance anywhere.




 Mallory opening her baptism gifts

Brady loven the bows

1 comment:

Julie Adams Gray said...

I sort of think you are having a boy because of the differences (like I'm an expert)... but, I really want you to use the name Jocelyn (Nick said tonight he never met an ugly Jocelyn and I told him I couldn't steal your name!)... That baby is one lucky kid boy or girl!!!

Our Buddies