I can not believe that in one week our little girl will be TWO!!! Wow, time fly's and I'm just not keeping up with everything. I want to remember and keep every moment, because they are so precious. Hailey, is really starting to show her on personality... and expressing everything she wants or don't want. She is so funny and remembers everything you tell her. I really have to watch what I say or do because she remembers all of it. I feel that I always post that, I love this age and that age.... But 2 is really a fun age. They are like sponges soaking up everything in site. I love just watching her learn new things and she always wants you to do things with her. She loves to just give hugs and kisses, but only when she wants to and it sometimes catches me off guard (But it just melts my heart ).
~ Driving in the car Hailey says " I love you momma... I need a hug" :)
~ Going on and up the elevator... I tell her " We are riding the elevator, do you feel it moving".. Hailey "We are riding the Crocodile", Me "It's an elevator", Hailey " That's right a Alligator" :) The rest of the day, "when are going to ride the alligator?". ELEVATOR=ALLIGATOR (I guess they really do sound a like)
~ Take Hailey to a public restroom, with me to pee. Hailey "Are you going potty momma?", Me "Yes", Hailey "Do you hear that (the sound of pee)?", Me "yes", Hailey " Are you all done?", Me "yes", Hailey
" Yea, momma (clapping her hands), you did it, I'm so proud of you". {I guess as a parent you don't realize all that you say your children... funny because that is exactly what I say to her when she goes potty}
~ Hailey watched Wendi nurse Mallory. We just kept telling her that Mallory was eating her lunch. So later I asked Hailey what she wanted for lunch. She reaches up and grabs my shirt. Hailey " lunch like Mallory". Oh, NO... crossed that bridge a long time ago!!
LOVE THIS AGE!!! But don't get me wrong, could live without the drama and occasional fits.
HAPPY SOON TO BE TWO's HAILEY JO!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Buddies
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Easter 201313 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Beauty from the Ashes11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
All Tied Up12 years ago
-
-
Birth Month14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment