Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm 2!! Happy Birthday to me!!

IN THE WORDS OF HAILEY:
 So my momma made me cute mickey cupcakes to take to Ms. Francis House, to celebrate!!
On my birthday morning, Momma and Dada didn't work and spent the whole day with me. I got homemade waffles and blow out a candle!! Happy Birthday to me :)


For my birthday dinner I got to eat my favorite thing... tortillas :)
My sweet cousin Mallory was there... hugs and kisses
She's so pretty... I love her

Oh my gosh... what did I get?


Yummy!!

They even sang happy birthday to me!
Saturday morning was my Under the Sea Birthday party (I LOVE ARIEL), my wonderful parents got me a princess jumping castle. It was great, me and all my friends loved bouncing in it. 
Bubble Time
My sweet Parker

I had lots of friends come to play and celebrate!
Mackaylee
Kelly.. wow that slide was super fun
Cason going down the slide
Come on Jaylan
Look at all this yummy food
My Little Mermaid Cake!! I put the candle on myself!





This is Yummy
Parker eating my yummy birthday cake
Even 2 week old Tyler made it out
Lets Bounce!!




Beautiful Princess's... Thanks everybody for the dress up stuff!
Who's says grown-ups are to old to play dress up! Look my Juliet and my Chrissy came to party!!






Smiles from Mallory, she loves to party!
Reading with my uncle Travis
Look at all these toys
Dada grilling my yummy hot dogs, oh and burgers
Harper scoping at the stuff to play on

Hugs from Papaw
My Little Mermaid Cake
Look at all my gifts
It's me Hailey Bear, no wait Diva, no wait Nugget, no wait Tookers, no wait Love Bug, and booger bear... wow I got lots of nicknames.
this cake sure is good


cheese!!
oh my gosh it's Ariel Barbie
Bippity boppity boo!
Wow an Ariel Costume,
This is great! thanks Chrissy
1 of the 5 princess crowns
Thanks, Mema and Papa for the new stroller.. my old one was hanging on by strings.
Also, thanks for coming to visit me on my birthday... I LOVE YOU!
Thanks Wendi, Mark, and Mallory for my big coloring things (easel)



Look at all this stuff... thanks Juliet

Oh my gosh... A princess radio and a microphone!! Thanks, Mimi and Papaw

Wow, my first barbie power wheels, Thanks Nana and PopPop


I love Mallory... We are all worn out from the party!

 Mema loven on Mallory

No comments:

Our Buddies