Hailey talks so much and says the cutest things... It just amazes me how fast she learns and remembers what she hears. I have to listen to whats on the radio because all of a sudden she will bust out singing the song.
She is so very much all about the Little Mermaid. She can pretty much sing most of "part of your world" with hand gestures to go along (need to get it on video). So today she came running up to me and said
Hailey"I can't find her"
Momma" Can't find who?"
Hailey (grabs my hand and leads me to the closet with DVDs) "I can't find her"
Momma "Who can't you find?"
Hailey "Ariel"
Yesterday while Hailey was on the potty it was thundering
Hailey " Did you hear that"
Momma " yes, it's God Bowling"
More thunder...
Hailey " Did you hear that... God bowling"
We walked into a store with Mema and Nana
Hailey (puts hands up in the air) "Check it out , this is awesome"
When you take her cloths off she say "Burrr... it's cold. I'm Freezen"
Her New thing is she like to say to you
Hailey "what do you want?"
Momma "I want a milkshake"
Hailey (pretends to hand me one) "want a straw?"
Getting out of the car
Hailey "Did you hear that?"
Momma "yes"
Hailey " Airplane in the sky"
Momma "yes"
Hailey (big smile) "it's in the clouds"
If she can't it something she always says "it's STUCK"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Buddies
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Easter 201313 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Beauty from the Ashes11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
All Tied Up12 years ago
-
-
Birth Month14 years ago
1 comment:
I love that little booger! She is so cute! God bowling - nice one, Tiff!
Post a Comment