



Today Hailey and I were playing & she found one of my purses. She thought it was so cute to pretend it was hers. Plus, she loves to climb up in chiars and sit. She is constantly changing... and is now 16 months old. Had to go to the pedi for a check-up (which she throw-up 3 times before we got there, ended up just being nothing). Weighs 24 lbs 14 oz., eats about anything... but loves the carbs and not so much into her veggies. I can still get her to eat all her fruit though. She also is getting her bottom one year molars in. The top ones came in about 2 weeks ago. She will say just about anything you want her to, her vocabulary is shooting through the roof. Plus, she will say 3 words sentences. Like, yesterday she look at me and said "momma, where's snuggles". It's just so darn cute, and I love it. 


1 comment:
I have that purse. Did you steal it from me?! Loving the new pictures!!!
Post a Comment