Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Friday, February 5, 2010

kids say the darnest things

So Hailey's vocabulary is increasing daily... but you have to watch what you say now, because she repeats everything.
1. JC called me up to look at her diaper rash and she says "oh s**t". I said what did she say, and JC just says "don't judge me, she slipped in the tub and I said it & she hasn't stopped saying it."
2. Hailey was eating in her high chair and the dogs usually sit right by her. I hear her saying "Digger,Digger" I turn around and she looks at me and says "where's Digger"(it was so cute). Because he wasn't sitting by her.
3. We were in the car and JC sneezes, I say "bless you".... then you hear Hailey say "Bless you", then he sneezes again and before I say anything she says it again.. So cute.
4. I got done changing her diaper and then I was changing her cloths. Hailey hands me the diaper and says "yuck momma".

Here our some photos of our bath time and loving on the dogs




4 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

She is such a talker, and so beautiful.

HILER said...

Oh Daddy - the things he is teaching her! :) I love it! We miss yall, but Jackson talks about his Hailey often!

Vandi said...

Love the stories...the JC one made me laugh out loud...can hear him saying it!! Love the pictures, too cute!

Jill said...

Tiffany! Those are the cutest pictures ever. Seriously!! I just love labs.

Our Buddies