Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pics for the last few weeks

This week Parker came over after MOPS... They were watching the dogs outside and Hailey was giving him a hug!! Priceless Then Parker started giving Hailey kisses!Every night I start running the bath water and getting Hailey's PJ's. I was in her room and Hailey was playing the bathroom with toys... I heard a noise (not a splash or a bang), when I went to see, this is what I found. Guess she can climb in the tub now... won't be leaving her alone for a second again. Hailey fell and hit her eye.... another black eyePlaying with the CameraWaiting for the bath to be ready and playing with her toysShe loves to play in the pillows while I make the bedTrying on Daddy's BootsA couple of weeks ago we went to visit the Stoltz's and Hailey loved their dogs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures in the bath tub are PRICELESS!! That is just so funny! I can't believe how big she's getting! Miss ya'll!

Vandi said...

So sweet. She's a fearless girl!!! I think Cambria has matching bruises!! Hailey is too cute!

Our Buddies