Hailey Josephine

Hailey Josephine

Aubrey Christine

Aubrey Christine

Monday, November 16, 2009

Birthday Fun!!

Thursday was JC's birthday.. so Hailey and I took him his favorite lunch, from Alamo Cafe. Then the whole fam went out for dinner to celebrate. I didn't get very many pictures. Then on Friday night I left work early to surprise JC with dinner and drinks with friends. We had a great turn out and JC's was very happy that he got to celebrate his birthday with some close friends. But I didn't even take a single picture :(Tired baby girl... after a long evening of birthday celebration!!Saturday, Hailey and I woke up, packed our bags, and hit the road for Jackson's choo-choo train party. Hillary did such a fabulous job on invites, decorations, cake, food and the jumper. Hailey had a blast in the jumper... she has no fear. She would fall all over the place and then fly out the jumper and roll down the slide, laughing the whole way. It was great watching her play and interact with the other kids. She starting to really shine in personality, you know the whining and fussing, and not wanting to share type. But overall the kids played great together and by the night they were holding each others hands, hugging and even some kisses. SO CUTE!! It was a great 29th and 2nd birthday weekend!! Happy birthday JC and Jackson!!
Jackson's choo-choo train cake (great job Hillary) The birthday boy... the cutest train conductor in the world!! Playing in the Jumper!!
Time to blow out the candles... he cried at first but then had a big smile!!
Riding the horses!Kisses!!Sleeping Beauty!!Trying to get them to smile at me but they were watching TV

On are way out of Houston Hailey and I had a fabulous lunch with Juliet. It was at Olive Garden and Hailey enjoyed it so much, her messy face shows it.Once we got home Hailey grabbed all her stuff animals & blankets and laid on them...a great end to a fun weeekend.

No comments:

Our Buddies