So here are some pictures of Hailey on Easter... I know it has been a week but I left my camera at my parents house. Our household has been fighting a viral nose bug. It started with Hailey coughing and a horrible runny nose.
After a week of that, then started the ear infection from all the drainage. So by the 3rd visited to the pediatrician we now have a bronchitis cough that would last another week. By this time I started having horrible congestion and I'm still battling it for the 6Th day. Saturday I woke up with a awful ear ache... so I had to make a trip to the ER because it hurt so bad. Still not feeling any better I didn't go to work today (Sunday) but did get some well needed sleep (But still feel and sound like crap). Hailey by now is feeling tons better but JC started getting all the symptoms today.
On a brighter note my sister had a good friend in town that does photography. Lyndsey graciously took time out of her visit to take pictures of Hailey for me. She brought all her backdrops and everything... JC and I really appreciate it. Plus, Hailey really did a great job. We had her in 2 outfits and even did some naked booty shots. It was great!! If you want a seek peek check out her blog:www.ismyblogshowing.blogspot.com
THANK YOU SO MUCH LYNDSEY... we can't wait to see all the pics :) Plus your girls are so precious, I only hope Hailey is as full of life like they are!!

4 comments:
Love the new pics that were taken of Haley! Can't wait to see all the rest!!!
Love Hailey's dress. I'm so sorry y'all were sick! It must be going around. We had Cambria home last week as well! Hailey's pictures are too cute!!! I'm sure your mom and sister loaded up on them!! :)
You are so welcome, Tiff! It was a pleasure! Hailey is TOO cute!!
I know -- how could he cheat on sweet little Hailey? We have had a talk with him & it won't happen again! ;)
Post a Comment